Step 1: NWJRS SAQ Program Information
- One Time Payment of $1,100 includes tax. This is a program rate to be paid upfront that covers SAQ for the duration of December 6, 2022 to March 16th, 2023. This program does not adhere to a per session monetary value. Athlete can attend all sessions or no sessions at the discretion of the athletes schedule. No refunds or pro-rata refunds apply to this program no matter if athlete attended all sessions or no sessions.
- Sessions are located on the Eastside Sports PT Kirkland 10600 NE 60th ST Suite C, Kirkland WA 98033; North End Sports PT Everett 2000 Hewitt AVE Suite 115, Everett WA 98201
- Sessions are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 6:30pm and @ 7:30pm.
- Appointments sessions scheduled may be changed or canceled at any time by the athlete via the online scheduling platform. The performance team reserves the right to adjust the schedule or cancel a session in advance if it falls near or on a holiday.
- You may choose to schedule a session at two different locations.
- No Drop in’s are allowed to train. Only fully paid athletes may train or schedule for the training session.
- Performance Membership is not transferable to a different party without written consent of SPT management.
- You may schedule out for multiple sessions but if you schedule and do not show up for 2 consecutive sessions the performance staff retains the right to remove those prescheduled sessions to make them available to participants that are wait listed to attend.
- 24hour cancellations are requested to open slots for others to train.
- All Athletes must have a completed fitness waiver signed by their parent or guardian in order for a child under the age of 18 to participate.
Step 2: Make Payment
Use Account Number NWJRS for making your payment. Total Due: $1,100 (tax already included)