Our Sports Physical Therapy clinic in Bellevue, WA is conveniently located inside the Former Trulia building across from Toys R Us. Corner of 110th and 2nd. This center offers patients and the public a unique and superior combination of staff expertise and equipment for physical therapy, hand therapy, massage therapy, functional fitness, and sports performance training.
- Mike McLaury, PTA, ATC/L, CSCS, SFMA, CAFS, 3DMAPS, FAFS, Owner/Director
- Inessa Pasko, Director of Operations
Mo: 6 A.M to 12 P.M. – 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Tue: 7 A.M. to 12 P.M. – 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Wed: 6A.M to 12 P.M. – 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Th: 7 A.M. to 12 P.M. – 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Fr: 8 A.M. to 12 P.M – 1 P.M. to 7 P.M.
- Dr. Barbara Ann Carey, PT, DPT, CAFS
- Dr. Christina Messak, DPT, CAFS, 3DMAPS
- Katie Bucy, PTA
- Christina Nguyen, BS, LMP
- Declan Connor-Boyle, BS, CAFS
This center Specializes in Physical Therapy, Hand Therapy, Massage Therapy, Personal Training, Functional Fitness, and Sports Performance Training
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Industrial / L&I Rehabilitation
- Kinesio Taping
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance
- Personal Training
- Work Conditioning
- BFR – Blood Flow Resistance Training
- Athletic Training
- Massage Services: Deep Tissue…