Sports Performance Director
Morgan Roberts, PTA, CSCS, CAFS, ASTYM cert.
LOCATION: SPT-Everett, SPT – Sports Performance Director
First and foremost, my family is the center of my life. I have two children, both boys who are as crazy as they are wonderful and an amazing fiancé if I am lucky one day I’ll get to call my wife. I am proud to say I grew up here in Everett, WA and graduated from Everett High school. I am also excited to say my family and I just recently purchased our first home here in Everett. Sports, particularly baseball/softball are my passion but I love playing anything active and being outdoors when this beautiful northwest weather allows it. I love my job and learning about the many facets physical therapy has to offer. I have taken many courses in different aspects of this field to try to make myself as versatile as I can be in treating you the patient. If you made it this far, I’m glad you took the time to read my bio and I look forward to helping you get back to doing what you love here at Sports Physical Therapy!
In his spare time Morgan enjoys spending time with friends and family, lifting weights and playing any and all recreational sports.
- Washington State University | Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- PIMA Medical Institute | Physical Therapist Assistant
- Gray Institute
- NSCA – National Strength & Conditioning Association
- SPT DIRECTOR of SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist – CSCS
- Certification in Applied Functional Science – CAFS
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Prevention & Post-Operative Care
- Industrial/L&I Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance Training Specialist
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus – Mark Twain“